This is our version. We believe that to make the best Negroni you should use the best Red Vermouth for a Negroni!
- 25 ml Palma gin
- 25 ml Sprissetto Venezia
- 25 ml Cucielo Rosso Red vermouth. The best for a negroni!
- 2-3 drops Angostura Orange Bitters (optional)
- A slice of orange
- Fill up an old-fashioned glass or a tumbler with ice cubes.
- Gently stir the Palma gin, Sprissetto Venezia and red vermouth in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain the blend into the glass.
- Pour a few drops of Angostura Bitters into the glass
- Garnish with slice of orange.